Thursday, November 5, 2020

[enter-talk] LOOK AT TZUYU'S PERSONALITY.....

She took 2 dogs from the shelter and is fostering themㅜㅜ
Their names are Kaya and Butter!
I hope that they enjoy their time with Tzuyu and meet good families
I hope that these shelter dogs won't be hurt anymoreㅠ

Everyone, let's boycott animal stores and adopt...!

post response:
[+1,574][-62]
original post: here

1. [+396, -10]
She's worth her face

2. [+306, -6]
Tzuyu is a kid who would go volunteer with her mom if she had vacations... Jungyeon, Momo and Tzuyu would go volunteer at the animal shelter together. Theey would clean their poop, clean the shelter and donate tooㅠ Recently, Tzuyu's dog passed over the rainbow bridge so she must have been super sad. She must have put her mind to fostering the dogs after seeing the shelter dogs

3. [+188, -3]
Tzuyu must still be in pain right now... seriously, if our babies crossed the rainbow bridge too, I  would be reminded of them every time I see other dogs for a while. I wouldn't have been able to go on with my daily life ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Tzuyu is impressive

4. [+79, -1]
It's so warm to see that she didn't separate the two and took the mother with the kid with herㅠㅠ

5. [+71, -1]
She must not even be in the right mind to promote and must be having such a hard time. Right when the promotions ended, the kids went to help at the animal shelter on their free time..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ they are so respectable. Me too, I will do like Twice and go volunteer when I have time



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com