Thursday, November 5, 2020

[theqoo] "SEPARATED, ONCE AGAIN TOGETHER" WANNA ONE, IN DISCUSSION FOR MAMA 2020 STAGE

 

According to multiple music officials on the 4th, CJ ENM recently proposed a stage for Wanna One while planning its own music festival' MAMA 2020'.

original post: here

1. If you're a fan, you will understand how the kids are all doing well in their respective promotions, we all treasure our memories, so please read the room and stop bullsh*tting ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Yeah, it's better to not do it, I hate this idea... Please stop feeding from us

3. Wanna One still has a positive image, so I still rewatch Produce every year, and I still watch their stages too ㅠㅠㅠ

4. I think they can still reunite for special events. I don't understand what happened to the fans suddenly? If you don't want your bias to participate, just side with your own bias, why would you bash the rest of them? ㅋㅋㅋ

5. I'm an individual member's fan and I can give you 1000 reasons why you shouldn't do this 

6. If you mention Wanna One, the individual members' fans won't be able to stay still, but it's not like Wanna One and Wannable will stop treasuring Wanna One because you don't mention them... All the 11 members are doing their best promoting themselves, and they're doing well respectively, I wish them more and more success in the future

7. The comments here are f*cking bullsh*tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Someone saying to keep mentioning Wanna One, someone else saying to stop mentioning them, someone else bashing on other members and someone else claiming they've met and others claiming they didn't meet. This is just a mess f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are only 2 members who ever angered us, so why is everyone making a fussㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Please CJ stop acting like a r*tard with those articles, the moment you mention the members, people are going to start pointing fingers saying "this member did this, this member did that", just keep each of them in their respective place, they're doing well anyways, all 11 of them 

9. Wow I like this 

10. This is so shameless

11. I just hope my bias doesn't join 

12. Kang Daniel, Ong Seongwu and Hwang Minhyun are definitely not joining 

13. Sigh f*ck CJ is the worst

14. I just watched the KCON stage (Jaehwan, Woojin, Park Jihoon, Bae Jinyoung) for fun, but those f*ckers had something in mind ah I'm so pissed. 

15. Oh please I beg you, I just want to see this happen once

16. Please cut it down already, do you not take into account the other kids in their groups right now? I hate this... We all know who are in groups and who are solo right now, so please read the room and don't do this 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com