Monday, December 7, 2020

[enter-talk/theqoo] 2020 MAMA DUMP

[enter-talk] YAH, LET'S WRITE DOWN EVERYTHING WE WE'RE MAD ABOUT MAMA IN THE COMMENTS

I'm an (G)I-dle fan and I'm f*cking mad. 
Seriously, if they were gonna treat them like that, they should've just not called them at all. I'm f*cking speechless 


post response:
[+290][-28]
original post: here

1. [+561, -2]
It was a 6 hours hostage situation

2. [+511, -4]
Last year too, they omitted Seokjinie in their VCR and this year, they omitted Seokjinie again. 

3. [+452, -1]
I was wondering when the kids would would be coming out but seriously f*ck, is this a joke? At this point, they should give fans the Worldwide Most Waiting award

4. [+243, 0]
Stop telling us who will be performing in the next 10 minutes, f*ck..

5. [+212, -281]
F*ck off with the SM party... seriously...

6. [+208, -22]
Izone... Mnet's daughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Winning the best group award was f*cking oba. Their comeback show is also f*cking oba. Just make a comeback quietlyㅋ


[theqoo] SINGERS' TIME ALLOCATION DURING MAMA

Hwasa 3:25
Jessi 3:39
Oh My Girl 3:51
Stray Kids 4:09
(G)I-dle 4:!0
Cravity 4:52
The Boyz 5:09
Monsta X 5:27
Ateez 6:02
Taemin 6:26
JO1 6:43
Got7 6:47
BoA 7:22 (+separate tribute stage 6:45)
Enhypen 7:30
Treasure 8:26
TXT 8:52
Seventeen 9:30
TWICE 9:55
Izone 11:20
BTS15:58
NCT 22:32

(T/N: this post has over 1K+ comments)

original post: here

1. NCT's stages were just so boring. I kept on dozing off here and there

2. There wouldn't be talks about this if NCT's stages were actually entertaining

4. Oh My Girl's stage was f*cing short. Seriously, why are they treating middle sized companies' girl groups like sh*t. As for (G)I-dle, they even got their set borrowed... ha...

5. For me, even if NCT were give 200 minutes instead of 20, I wouldn't have cared eitherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, MAMA is so long in a dragging way so I only watch stages that have a good response anyways. It was running for over 6 hours so why are people getting mad for 20 minutes?... It's not like the other singers couldn't perform because of NCT (I personally think that for all awards ceremonies, saying that an artist couldn't perform because of another one is bullsh*t). I was looking forward to BoA and Bangtan's stages because of their brand name. I also would've liked it if Hwasa and Jessi performed longer. NCT even sang a song in Chinese;; I didn't watch any of their stages but I don't think that the length of their stage is the issue here

6. Luckily I only watched some parts of it. People who watched it during the broadcast must've had such a hard time. How can they perform over 20 min?;; That tells you a lot about MAMA's standards

7. Anyways, I only watch my bias' stage so I won't watch their stage even if they were given over 20minㅋㅋㅋ 

8. But am I the only one who only watches my bias' stage?? Do you guys also watch other people's stages?

9. If your stage is long, you have to make it fun. Otherwise, it just ends up being boring and no fun

10. Huh? What's up with NCT? Why are they performing longer than Bangtan and Twice?

11. The NCT fans' comments here are so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ pitifulㅠㅠ


[theqoo] THE SINGERS WERE WAITING IN THE PARKING...ONLY THE 'MAMA' AWARDS PRESENTERS HAD WAITING ROOMS + CATERING

Among the talks surrounded MAMA this year, a controversy about discrimination regarding waiting rooms arose. According to news reports on the afternoon of the 7th, most of the singers who attended 'MAMA' were not provided with a waiting room from CJ ENM, so they waited in vehicles parked in their parking lots until the moment they were awarded.

original post: here

1. I really hope that Mnet failsㅋㅋㅋ f*ck

2. I f*cking hate Mnet. Just what do they think the actors are?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck, these actors f*ckers are supposed to be here to congratulate the singers so why are they discriminating against the singers? I f*cking hate this and I f*cking hate actorsㅋㅋㅋ

3. I can't even imagine that this could happen, hul

4. F*ck, Mnet should screw off

5. CJ-yah, if you were gonna act like that, don't do music festivals anymore and have your own acting awardsㅋㅋㅋ they are calling this "Asian Awards" because they know that they can get money from foreign fans. But they end up discriminating their idolsㅋㅋㅋ

6. The singers are treated so poorly in an event that's celebrating themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are doing all sorts of things

7. Ugh, MAMA is always getting into controversies every single time;;; when are they gonna change?

8. It s*cks that this kind of thing is only revealed after the awards ceremony... I already am so upset, imagine the singers...

9. Crazyㅋㅋㅋ

10. ???? Is this a joke?


[theqoo] THE WAITING ROOM THAT MAMA PREPARED FOR THE ACTORS VS THE SINGERS

"Park Ha Sun"

"Do you see? We are together so I have a genuine smile! This is the preview ;)"


Light mirror, catering, name tag, curtains




Waiting inside their cars / idols were seen using their phone's flash to get their makeup done. The idols and their staffs were waiting outside

original post: here

1. This is just hulㄷㄷㄷㄷ

2. Ah f*cking rude... seriously, are actors some kind of government officials?

3. This is too muchㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. No but it's not like they were hosting this overseas either. Why don't they have waiting rooms?

5. I seriously can't comprehend this;;

6. Hul crazy.......... even Bangtan didn't have waiting rooms????????

7. The ones that should be hated should be Mnet.. why are actors getting hate?... 

8. Is this real?

9. I don't want to say anything to the actors but MAMA is f*cking hopelessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Freaking oba


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com