Monday, December 7, 2020

[theqoo] LEGENDARY IDOL END OF YEAR STAGE ENDING FOR BOTH FANS AND MUGGLES

 





No matter how many years it's been, it will always be legendary 
The legendary Back-Singi

original post: here

1. I don't even know much about TVXQ but I know them for this 
 
2. Oppasㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ F*ck no matter how much the ex-TVXQ oppas are problematic now, I still love the TVXQ of years ago...

3. For real the talks were freaking crazy about thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  At that time, I wasn't even an idol fan and I still remember this clearly 

4. I was a middle schooler and I almost cried when I saw this

5. I only realize now how well Hero's tattoo suited him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I remember that they weren't even able to use the Red Ocean lyrics back then? Wow that's nostalgic... 

7. Choikang Changmin's shoulders can be clothing hangers.. 

8. I acknowledge back-singi, they were legendary 

9. It would've been crazy if they did it even today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. I seriously hated this 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com