Friday, December 4, 2020

[theqoo] IF YOU WERE THE FEMALE LEAD IN A DRAMA, WHICH CEO WOULD YOU WANT TO MARRY

 1. Secret Garden Kim Juwon - Hyunbin 
33 y'o
CEO of a department store
Chaebol with f*cking lots of money 



2. Coffee Price Choi Hangyul - Gong Yoo
30 y'o
CEO of a coffee shop
He's also rich 




original post: here

1. Isn't this way too unfair? Of course it's #2ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. 22222, if you choose 1, you'd have to wait until he sends the ex-girlfriend offㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I can't 

3. Of course #2, my mentality is like a glass, Kim Ddolchu just needs to utter one word and my tears will fall out 

4. 2 is straight up my type

5. Definitely 2, he loves everything you do, you can't win over this 

6. 2's personality is too good 

7. 1 because I'm an eolbba (t/n: fan of visuals)

8. 1, Kim Juwon is totally my type, but he's everything you can hate about a husband... My family will never acknowledge him until I have 3 kids with himㅋㅋㅋ  so I'll go with 2

9. Obviously 2?ㅋㅋㅋ
1 acts like a thug to every lines that the female lead had, only Hyunbin's face saved the scumbag roleㅋㅋㅋ

10. 1 for me... Juwon might have a harsh mouth at first, but once he confesses his love, I won't even be able to breath ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com