Friday, December 4, 2020

[theqoo] NCT 'RESONANCE' DUMP

[theqoo] NCT MV DELAYED



They didn't even tell us when it would come out
But even though it came out 20 min later, I still hate this.. ^^

original post: here

1. SM again? I bet that if they had to pay a late fee every time they did this, they could afford a company dinner with all that money 

2. Of course they do this on purpose

3. Why do they always complete the video on the day of the release though? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. This is a meme that all SM fans should get used toㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I got fooled thinking that Jiyeon would appear in NCT's MV (t/n: Jiyeon = delay)

6. This is a daily thing with this company 

7. I would be more shocked that they release stuff on time at this rate

8. F*ckers

9. There's no more instances where they actually operate business normally,.. 

10. Again? 

[theqoo] NCT 2020 'RESONANCE' MV






original post: here

1. Freaking cool 

2. Ten and Johnny were the best this time 

3. I don't usually care about celebrities, but I hope they get paid wellㅋㅋㅋㅋ There are so many members and a lot of them have many gigs, I bet they hire a bunch of people just to divide their income 

4. Wow Jung Jaehyun's last part was crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. The performance was cool 

6. I still can't get used to the number of people but Mark-yah... Doyoung-ah... They're so cool 

7. Jungwoo is too handsome ㅠㅠㅠ The dance is crazy, they did so well ㅠㅠㅠ

8. I can't get used to this number of people, but it's true that they looked cool. But the MV looked more like a dance group than singers. I still feel like NCT should just promote with fixed members like this, they would be so much more popular, I can't understand SM 

9. Mark ate this 

10. Wow there are so many people.. ㄷㄷㄷ

11. Mark's intro part was f*cking cool 

12. Ten is such a good dancerㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

13. Oof Sungchan killed his part ^^,,,♡

14. The song is quite interesting, but the kids are all handsome 

15. Lucas is seriously f*cking handsome, even for his short part, it was so impactful.. 

16. They're gonna use KWANGYA here too?..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com