Wednesday, December 16, 2020

[MARRIAGE/IN-LAWS] THEY KILLED THE BABY... *TRIGGER WARNING*

 You can sign the Blue House petition in a couple of minutes
https://www1.president.go.kr/petitions/594102 (t/n: the petition is about the disclosure of the personal information of the offender couple and the application for charges of murder for the abuse and murder of 16 months old adopted child Jungin)
(t/n: here's the background story: https://en.yna.co.kr/view/AEN20201111011900320)

t/n: The child has 2 names Yulha (her new name?) and Jungin (her real name or vice versa), we will use Jungin for simplicty


Dear judges.. 

I've never written any petitions in my life, this is my first time 
I've written it and erased everything and re-written it I don't know how many times
First of all, I'm a housewife who is currently raising a 4 y'o and 14 months baby.
I'm raising a baby who is a similar age as Junginie (Yulha), whenever I see my daughter who is of similar age as Junginie, I'm always reminded of her and I just get so sad for days 
My family seeing me so sad have asked me why I put so much heart in a child that I don't know
and they told me to just forget about it... 
Yeah, it's true I can just overlook and she's nothing more than a child

But I just can't bring myself to do it
I gave birth to two children with all my might, I wish that I fall sick instead of my kids. If my kids cry, my heart hurts, and I would have a sleepless night if I just scold my kids even for a little bit

That's why I just don't understand those assailants
Parents are supposed to be alarmed even if their kids just got a bit sick...
But instead of sending her kid to the hospital by ambulance, when the mom found her dying baby, she decided to take the taxi. And even within an emergency situation like that (after arriving at the hospital), she's still going back and forth from the taxi because she left her hat there. In the end, her daughter died, meanwhile she was at a fish cake market... 
If you were a normal mom, is it something that you can even do?

The kid was only 16 months old, she should've been doing so many pretty things and receiving a lot of love...
Meanwhile the baby was wondering if she could live a happy life at 16 months old.. 
It's already so sad that the baby couldn't be raised by her biological mother.. But she would've still been able to be adopted into a house where she would be treated prettily.. 
She only lived for 16 months and my eyes get red just thinking about all the pain she endured

So I'm just wondering what I can do for this child? I've been thinking about it for days

I'm still full of emotions but all I can do is hurt for her
but the judges can do a lot more than I can 
there are so many other Junginies in the world and I know that our judges can save them 
I sincerely wish you to help me, no I beg you to help me, this is the only thing I can do 

Please punish the perpetrators according to the law
so we can save a lot of Junginies

"before adoption" "right after adoption"
"After adoption"

"Pancreas severed/cuts, ruptured internal organs, bruises over all body
Skull, collarbone, thigh bones, etc. crushed
died at 16 months"

post response:
[+1,479][-13]
original post: here

1. [+263, -4]
Why can't we charge murderers with murder? 

2. [+204, -3]
I saw the report on "I Want To Know". Please, to the people who know about this, spread this around. The more I see this the worse I feel for her, I'm so angry at these assailants!!!!!

3. [+160, -5]
Ah I'm tearing upㅜㅜ I signed the petition 

4. [+57, -0]
This is what her nursery teacher had to testify about the day before she die: Jungin really arrived on October 12th. She came with her mother. But she came in in an even worse shape than before even after 1 week of rest. On that day, she didn't even drink any water and didn't eat the baby food, she was breathing faintly and her pulse was faster than usual? Her belly was so stiff swollen but her arms and legs were so skinny. She couldn't move on her own and she didn't walk either. There was a snack that she really liked, but she refused even that, she didn't even take a sip of water. So I was telling her that when her dad would arrive, I'll tell him to take her to the hospital. The next day, a child protection institution teacher was gonna come so I wanted him to come no matter what the next day so we can see the child protection teacher together. I couldn't even imagine that that day would be her last day. Her father came to pick her up pass 5:30. When her father came, I told him about her condition on that day. I told him "Today was really hard, I didn't even change her diapers once". I spent the day with her from 10am to 5:30pm, I should've changed her diapers at least once or twice that day, but I didn't do it at all. So I told him that the kid was sick. How she didn't walk once. She couldn't even stand. All her father said was "Yes. Yes" He just put Jungin straight behind him and told her "walk" with a hand gesture. so Jungin started to walk. She walked to her father like that, I couldn't even dream that this would be the last time I see her. I could see how the child was slowly giving up the day before she died. She was so thin, her armpits were drooping. When I hugged her, she would open her eyes to see who I was and then just fall asleep. When I pull her up, she was barely able to take a step back and hold it, it felt like she would break at any time. But when her dad told her to walk, she started walking, barely being a step away from him. It looked like she was trained like a dog. I told her adoptive father to not go home and just bring her to the hospital, but they didn't go. They would throw the kid around and step on her. She was barely 8.5 kg. They waited until the baby had 600ml of blood accumulated in her stomach to call a cab to the hospital. Shouldn't these 2 be considered murderers?

5. [+57, -1]
She was smiling so brightly just why in the hell... Look at the way her skin turned dark..And she became so expressionless.. She wasn't even 17 months, just how young and fragile she was and how much of a painful life she had.. I can't imagine.. The couple who tortured and abused their child must get what they deserved... I'm sorry baby... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com