Wednesday, December 16, 2020

[enter-talk] LET'S SHARE FEMALE ACTRESSES' VISUALS NOWADAYS

(There are only a few female actresses born in the 90's so I'm uploading this. I'm only including the actresses born in the 90's who were rising for a moment, who became the trend or who were known for their visuals)

Kim Taeri

Kwon Nara

Park Eunbi

Moon Gayoung

Kim Sohyun

Gong Seungyeon

Shin Sekyung

Kim Yoojung

Han Sohee

Kim Jiwon

Shin Yeeun

Seo Yeji

As for Suzy, Yoona, etc, they were female idols before so I didn't include them. Also, I can only upload up to 12 pictures

post response:
[+147][-9]
original post: here

1. [+195, -19]
Han Sohee is really seriously pretty but she also has her unique aura that's unrivaled

2. [+144, -18]
Kim Jiwon is freaking pretty

3. [+136, -10]
If Kim Yoojung was an idol, I would be her fan... I think she looks like a fruity type. Look at her idol looksㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+85, -5]
Kang Hanna is super pretty too. When is this unnie gonna film another sageuk? She f*cking suits hanbok so wellㅜㅜ

5. [+68, -4]
Kim Taeri, legend..

6. [+68, -4]
Yah, Kim Taeri and Han Sohee's faces are seriously historical..

7. [+65, -7]
Kim Yoojung... ah seriously. I personally find her the closest to my type of face among the actresses born in the late 90's...ㅠㅠ She and Shin Yeeun are too pretty ㅜㅜ

8. [+56, -2]
Kim Taeriㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com