Tuesday, December 29, 2020

[theqoo] 2020 MBC ENTERTAINMENT AWARDS DAESANG - YOO JAESUK

(pic not included)

Runner ups
Park Narae
Kim Sungjoo
Lee Youngja
Kim Gura
Yoo Jaesuk
Jun Hyunmoo

Award presenters - Park Narae, Jo Insung (!!)

original post: here

1. I felt so comforted of all my hardships this year after listening to his speech ㅠㅠㅠ Yooneu, I love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Please stay for a long time ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ (T/N: in his speech, he said that he didn't expect to win a Daesang after Mudo ended. He said how comedy programs are slowly disappearing and he felt bad for his hoobaes as he thinks that there will be no places for them anymore in the future. He said he hopes that their can be programs where his hoobaes can stand on their two feet. He thanked everyone for loving him and he will work hard to bring laughter to people in the future. Lastly, he remembered the late Park Jisun who left at a too young age. He said that he hopes she can rest in peace and hopes that she is born again in the next world and continues to give laughter to many viewers. (we couldn't find his full speech at this time so might fill in later))

2. I love you Yooneu ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Yooneu was the bestㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. I cried when I heard his speech....He's a complete stranger to me but even I felt so sad... I wonder how much sadder his closed ones felt....

5. His speech was just perfect. Congrats on the prize♡♡♡♡♡

6. His speech was seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Yooneu, let's be together forever ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Seriously, his speech was so memorable. I hope to see him for a long time. Congrats Yooneu!!

9. This year too, we ended the year with a fresh note by giving Yoo Jaesuk a Daesang

10. His speech is still lingering in my mind right now.. Congratulations Yooneu


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com