Tuesday, December 29, 2020

[theqoo] I'M 25 Y'O, I WANT TO CONFESS TO A 19 Y'O

 T/n: Korea's legal age is 20 y'o

(t/n: OP is male, 19 y'o is female)
"I'm 25 y'o, I want to confess to a 19 y'o"
- I'm planning to do this on Jan 1st.. 
Will this make me look bad?? 
We are working at the same part time place

- That's the worst, you'll look freaking burdensome
> Agree
> (OP): But she seems interested in me
 >> You can be mistaking interest with kindness you know

- Oh no... 
> (OP): I'm telling you she likes me. One thing for sure, whenever she's with me, she's always trying to fix her makeup, acts jealous and asks me relationship advice
>> If she's fixing her makeup when she's only with you, it pretty much means that she's not interested though...? acts jealous and asks for relationship advice?...ㅜㅜ
>> Looks like he's drinking kimchi soup (t/n: expression meaning he's getting ahead of himself)
>>> No but that's only your opinion if you think that fixing make up in front of someone means that they're not interested

- I feel like it's okay. It's not like turning 26 makes you a grandma or grandpa. For me 19 or 26 are the sameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> (OP): I know right. My friends think that way tooㅋㅋ That's why Internet exists (t/n: "This is the internet world" = meaning to get help/advice on internet)
>> That's only what your friend thinks thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
>> No OP you're just living in your own world... 


- When my friend was 24, she confessed to a 19 y'o and they're dating very happily right now. The 24 y'o is a woman and the 19 y'o a man.
>> OP: Oh... As expected 
>> This guy is only reading the comments he wants to see, it's hilarious

- Are you guys in a some?
> (OP): I'm not sure yet since we don't contact each other
>> No but please get in a some first before confessing. This will tell you whether you should confess or not. If you just abruptly confess to her, she'll be so taken aback
>> How is it a some if you guys don't even contact each other?
>> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
>> She doesn't even contact you... She's fixing her makeup in front of you... 

OP just closed his eyes and shut his ears to all the comments
- Just from the fact that a 25 y'o is liking a high schooler is just ew
> (OP): She's not a high schooler anymore, she graduated
>> Even a 26 y'o liking a 20 y'o is so so... 
>> Ah I'm cringing 
>>> Ah I really want to stop him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(OP): Ajussi...? 
> She's not in her early 19's anyways, and she's passed her entrance exam, so why should you care
- How old are you? 
> (OP): She calls me oppa, she's born in January and I'm born in December
- What crime did this girl commit? Fixing her makeup...? 
> She'll get so traumatized laterㅋㅋ.. 
> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah this one is too funny
>> She won't be able to fix her makeup in front of anyone in the future, what to do????? Ah my heart hurts for her 
>>>ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're crazyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- She just turned 20 yet she'll get insulted like that, poor her
>> She's just started her part time and she's already going to hae such a hard time
>> ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If this isn't an insult I don't know what it is, a confession attackㅠ

(Same OP in a different forum)
"I received this text, does it mean I have a green light?"
- I'm 25 y'o and the girl I'm going part time with is 19 y'o

text: Ah No ㅠㅅㅠ This is my first time hearing this.. Thank you. I think that oppa is on the handsome side too

- She definitely isn't 
> OP: Why?
- What did you talk with her? 
> OP: Just this and that 
>> What you said is important 
- I think you have the green light 
- Girls usually cringe at saying things like that so they usually don't ㅋㅋㅋ Even 'oppa' that girl is cute 
- You're doing this here too... Wake up...!
- I'm 22 y'o and I can't even see girls who are in their last year of high school as women so I can't assess this. Are you even close with her? 
- This f*ckerㅋㅋㅋ You're going to attack her with your confession
- You're drinking kimchi soupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- Looks like he can't differentiate acting social and being interested
- ?? She's just acting politeㅋㅋ Don't confessㅋㅋ


original post: here

(OP removed the post when we got to the comments section OTL) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com