Thursday, December 3, 2020

[theqoo] 'THE BIGGEST TREND' KIM SEONHO, CONFIRMED MC FOR MBC'S GAYO DAEJEJUN

On December 3, Xportsnews reported that Kim Seon Ho will be a host of the year-end show this year.

In response to the report, MBC confirmed, “Actor Kim Seon Ho has been chosen as an MC for the 2020 MBC Music Festival.'”

Kim Seon Ho debuted as a theatre actor in 2009 and made his television debut with “Good Manager” in 2017. He has recently been rising further in popularity with his appearances in “Start-Up” and “2 Days & 1 Night Season 4.”

He will now be taking on an MC position for the first time at the 2020 MBC Music Festival, which will be held on December 31. Currently, the only artist confirmed for the lineup is Refund Sisters.
Cr: Soompi

original post: here

1. Hul I wanna see him MC with Yoonaㅠㅠ

2. Hul daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is there any possibility to see him MC for Music Core?? 

3. Wow seriously daebak, he's really the trend

4. Hul I'm watching ㅠ

5. The day where the Gayos will be a must watch for me has finally come...

6. Ang Seonho

7. Crazy, freaking handsome ㄷㄷ

8. Crazy, my bias wasn't gonna attend but I found a reason to watch it

9. I'm watching MBC's one for sure..

10. Daaaaaebak ㅠㅠㅜㅜ

11. What is KBS doing? Seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. If Yoona MCs too, even if I don't watch it, I'm sure that it will be fun

13. This year, I joined Kim Seonho and the Refund Sisters' fanclub ㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com