Friday, December 11, 2020

[theqoo] JULIEN KANG'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE

 



original post: here

1. Kyah.... Tell me he only took off his clothes once he got on the top? If you climb the mountain like this you'll catch a cold oppaㅠㅠ

2. Julien-ssi take me

3. He's Captain America 

4. Freaking coolㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I hope he wore his tshirt back after taking the pictures? We can't let him catch a cold 

5. It's a bit concerning that his legs are that skinny, it's way better to have stronger and bigger thighs with the body he has 

6. It's impressive to see that his legs are this skinny when his top is so bigㅋㅋ I want to swap calves with him 

7. Wow look at the people judging his legs here, they look fine to me? 

8. He's Captain America without the need of CG

9. I hate muscular men, but Julien Kang is the only one that I can accept, his body is inhuman 

10. Meanwhile his reverse pocket is so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He has such a nice body

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com