Sunday, December 20, 2020

[theqoo] A MALE IDOL WHO SERIOUSLY ISN'T SO EASY TO FIGURE OUT.....

Human compass

Too strong

A fighter who doesn't look back

Catching a bug

"Shownu: My butt was getting hot in my sleep
- so I dreamed about becoming a wild pig"
He survived hell's fire

Handstand push ups

???

"Dogs: we like Shownu hyung better than jokes
Member: why is this hyung so popular?
*Popular*
(Is Shownu hyung lathered in honey...?)"
 
The best at depicting food

Shownu seriously doesn't discriminate between people

He spits out his juice prettily

His accuracy rate on the miracle dice is 100%

How can he eat his cake like this?

Let's just live our lives hard workingly.... Shownu eating cereals even without a spoon

 original post: here

1. What happened to that heater?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. The compass is seriously freaking surprisingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I tried waving my thumb like him and it's not easy.... he has a strange skillㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. It's interesting how he can gather the doggies just like that

5. The one where he doesn't discriminate is f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Crazy, that water bottleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Shownu, I love you. Please let's get married

8. I like Shownu so much. He's so cute

9. Ah f*ck, he's so cuteㅋㅋ

10. Wow... I want to be like him. My role model

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's seriously charmingㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. The compass is genius

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com