Sunday, December 20, 2020

[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN KRYSTAL'S INSTAGRAM JUST NOW?

Her face is seriously crazy. I was in awe when I opened Instagram




I f*cking like Krystal's Insta's aura

post response:
[+194][-19]
original post: here

1. [+54, -1]
Seriously, she's one of the first people that comes to my mind if you mention "SM"... I want to see Krystal on stage

2. [+29, -1]
She was my first female idol biasㅠ seriously, I like Jung Soojung so much. She's freaking pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+28, -1]
A few days ago Luna said that she missed F(x). SM are seriously f*ckers

4. [+13, 0]
Krystal isn't the perfect mix of high-teen, luxurious and gorgeous because of her image. She really has that vibe naturally

5. [+8, 0]
ㅠㅠㅠah freaking pretty

6. [+7, 0]
I can see Jessica in her face

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com