Friday, December 18, 2020

[teens stories] WRITE DOWN THE MOMENT YOU GET A REALITY CHECK | ・ิ□・ิ|o彡゚

Let's start!

For me, it's when I realize that I'm unable to talk to my crush and only snoop around him.. I seriously just want to give up on him. I can't do anything about it and he has 0 interest in me. I keep having these thoughts and get reality checks from time to time..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+163][-3]
original post: here

1. [+307, -4]
Nothing can win over this. Right after you comfort yourself (T/N: i.e. when you m*sturbate)
> (+100,0) 
Wow f*ck, just when my body releases itself, I start feeling so pathetic...
> (+15,0)
"Hand-held necklace of acceptance"
> (+19,0)
The upvotes are quietly going up

2. [+210, -6]
When I see the celebrities that are my age, the reality check is f*cking strong

3. [+177, -1]
When I don't do anything and the day just passes by... it feels so empty

4. [+117, 0]
I get a reality check when I'm disappointed in myself... for example, when I have high expectation about something but I realize that it's not gonna happenㅠ

5. [+68, 0]
When I look at people doing better than me in terms of looks, jobs, money, etc.

6. [+51, 0]
When I look at the time on my phone screen

7. [+44, 0]
Everyday, I tell myself that I would do something and end up doing nothing. I don't study and just stay on my phone the whole day. It seriously gives me a reality check

8. [+38, -4]
There are way too many girls that are prettier than me so I get a reality check. Even when I put on heavy makeup, I can't even come close to their bare faces. The girls prettier than me are not even doing as much as me so why am I putting so much effort into pampering myself...

9. [+36, -1]
When I think "oh I'm quite pretty" and see myself on the reflection of a glass doorㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com