Friday, December 18, 2020

[theqoo/enter-talk] KBS GAYO DAECHUKJE DUMP (AESPA OUTFIT, MAKNAE COLLAB, NCT BOSS COVER + TAEMIN'S STAGE)

[theqoo] AESPA'S PHOTO WALL AT THE GAYO DAECHUKJE RED CARPET



original post: here

1. Their outfits seriously look weird... they don't even look hip...

2. It must be freaking cold ㅠㅠ

3. Is their coordi crazy?.......

4. Does their coordi hate Aespa?

5. No but why are they wearing these clothes..? I'm taken aback

6. They are wearing luxury clothes, but why does it look weird?

7. It's so cold now so make them wear somethingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They are only wearing this in the dead of the winter?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Wow their clothes

9. Is this summer???

10. They have 4 coordis so don't they share their ideas with each other?... why does it look like they made them wear separate outfits? They look f*cking cold...


[theqoo] JANG WONYOUNG WHO WAS THE ONLY ONE WEARING LOW HEELS AT GAYO DAEJAEJUN 
(T/N: I think OP meant Gayo Daechukje)







Yuna who's around the same height as her wore high heels so when they are standing in a row, Yuna looks taller
But their height in order is
Arin 165 Shuhua 161 Jang Wonyoung 171 Yuna 170

original post: here

1. Her face is daebak

2. I'm an Izone fan but I find Yuna so cute. She's tall and cheerful

3. I like the Yuna Wonyoung duo so much... I like all 4 of them ㅠㅠ

4. Wonyoung's calves look so long.

7. Even with low heels, she doesn't have that much of a difference with the people next to her? Her proportions are just the best

8. Yuna is seriously pretty

9. Their vibes two-by-two are so differentㅋㅋㅋ Suhua and Arin look so soft and cute while Wonyoung and Yuna are not from the human world

10. Jang Wonyoung is seriously the best. She was made by God


[enter-talk] THE TWOSHOT OF THE MAKNAES YUNA AND WONYOUNG ARE OUT

Both of them are so pretty ㅎ
Looking forward to their stage todayㅎ

post response:
[+306][-29]
original post: here

1. [+176, -13]
Just how does Jang Wonyoung's bone structure look like? How can she look so feminine?? Yuna is also tall but compared to her, her bones look skinnier. Jang Wonyoung is just f*cking crazy..

2. [+129, -9]
Wow Jang Wonyoung looks like a doll..

3. [+87, -6]
❤️

4. [+80, -111]
I'm a fan of a male idol but anyone here can tell that Jang Wonyoung is winning here

5. [+80, -5]
Jang Wonyoung's bone structure is freaking small.... And Yuna's face is freaking small, crazy. But I feel like Yuna doesn't really suit this kind of concept. She's toned and slender so she suits ITZY's concept perfectly


[theqoo] RYUJIN, EUNBI, YOOA, SINB - NCT BOSS COVER STAGE



original post: here

1. Give me Shin Ryujin's fancam

2. Ryujin and SinB did so well

3. Please, give me a fancam... if not, a full cam..

4. I feel like Ryujin would suit male idols' songs

5. Their voices are so refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Ryujin unnie, I love you

7. Kwon Eunbi suits female idols' songs better. I think that she suited Monster back then

8. Ryujin, are you my oppa?

9. Apart from Ryujin, they were all so-so. I couldn't see anyone else but Ryujin

10. Why would they choose this song of all the songs?... It only suits Ryujin

11. YooA was seriously solid


[theqoo] THE PERSON WHO CAME FROM HEAVEN AND HELL TODAY...

Hell







Heaven




original post: here

1. There's no intro!! I f*cking liked the intro!

2. Taem-men🙏🙏

3. Crazy

4. A stage that only Taemin could pull off. For real, it was crazy

5. He's way too good, for real

6. For real, I started admiring him. I hope that Taemin makes his own stages and music for a long timeㅠㅠ

7.


8. Taem-men.... I could feel the story-telling from the stage......

9. Take me to heaven and hell!!!

10. It was seriously solid... the camera also suddenly got betterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. I still can't sleep because of this

12. It was seriously legendary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com