Sunday, January 24, 2021

[enter-talk] BROADCASTS IN THE PAST WERE FREAKING SAVAGE

I got so shocked when I watched it. This was from Radio Star

"Zico = GD cosplay?"

Radio Star - BlockB Zico, the origin of his name GD's cosplay? Huh Jiwoong who said what has to be said!"

It wasn't even the MC, but a fellow guest made this comment towards Zico
And then he said "Ah you might be offended by that, I didn't know, sorry"... And they went to make it their thumbnail too 

"When I heard your voice, I felt like you must be smoking..?" 
And they asked whether he smoked out of the blue... It was a bit shocking 

post response:
[+464][-60]
original post: here

1. [+434, -56]
Radio Star is just a r*tarded show. Ahn Youngmi is the one saving it. Whenever there's a younger, more talented and better personality guest coming on the show, Kim Gura is going to war against them or ignoring themㅋㅋㅋ  I don't understand why it's still airing 

2. [+238, -25]
Radio Star has always been like that, if I'm being generous, I'd say they're just being savage, but they're actually just being f*cking rude and they're a bunch of empty heads

3. [+207, -20]
I'm being kind when I say they're a bunch of empty heads

4. [+82, -6]
Meanwhile he's the one who brought up the golden phone with his own mouth on Radio Star

5. [+78, -6]
That's why Kyuhyun said he hates being an MC on Radio Star. He doesn't like dragging other people

6. [+76, -3]
Yah yah seriously Radio Star is freaking eba. I had so much to say after watching the Sulli episode





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com