Sunday, January 24, 2021

[teens stories] THERE ARE SERIOUSLY A LOT OF PRETTY KIDS BORN IN '04

They all have celestial visuals...

YouTuber Daslee

YouTuber WayD

Jang Wonyoung

StayC Jayoon

Monica Bellucci's daughter
Deva Cassel

And




You who is born in '04 and reading this

post response:
[+232][-44]
original post: here

1. [+154, -1]
I'm born in '03 so screw off

2. [+129, -3]
Omoma....

3. [+81, -4]
It's just that the kids born in '04 are all using TikTok and YouTube so much

4. [+67, -17[
I'm born in '04 and just looking at the kids around me, I can definitely tell how f*cking pretty they are. It's like they are all crowding here.... Especially in our middle school. It feels like only pretty kids are going here

5. [+46, -2]
Am I being discriminated because of birth year now?

6. [+32, -3]
I'm born in '04 and am I the only one who thinks that kids born in '03 are prettier?... Almost all the pretty kids I follow on Instagram are born in '03. Even in our school, there are a lot of unnies born in '03 who are freaking pretty... Somehow, there are also a few pretty kids in our year too

7. [+32, -6]
Weeekly's Jihan is also born in '04 and she's freaking pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com