Thursday, January 14, 2021

[enter-talk] HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN SIMON D'S INSTA STORY?

Caption: Am I your petition alarm? Whatever I do, I only do things that move my heart

DM: The fact that you have many female fans and that you're not posting about the RPS petition is a bit... I'm saying this as a fan

Simon D: There are various posts asking me to post about petitions regarding RPS, Deepfake, etc. But do I have to post about every single one of them? For cases like Jung-In's case, I was sincerely furious and sad, that's why I made a move. I don't think that there's a reason to force me to post about it. When it comes to RPS, I don't have the time nor the mentality to judge it and my anger and sadness towards the Jung-In case haven't gone away. Also, you're telling this as my fan? Looks like you won't be my fan anymore if I don't post about it. Don't be my fan. I don't need fans like you

post response:
[+730][-2]
original post: here

1. [+398. -1]
Aside from the RPS controversy, he doesn't distract from the issue and I find it cool how he only signs petitions that he understands and that he has a firm belief about

2. [+278, -1]
Simon D must have seen it too. But he's indeed f*cking cool. He's someone who personally looks into it and forms his own judgement. He doesn't get swayed by the mass...

3. [+143, 0]
F**cking funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So because people insist that this scandal is on the same level as the Nth Room, then they are on the same level?? 

4. [+87, 0]
The way they say "you have a lot of female fans" is f*cking funnyㅋㅋㅋ they're jealousㅋㅋ

5. [+46, 0]
But seriously Owen didn't even know what RPS was, that was the killing pointㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ does it even make sense that he thought it was a scalper website?

6. [+46, 0]
I seriously let out a swear when they called RPS the "2nd Nth Room" in the petition at first... I find it cool that he has his own set of values

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com