Thursday, January 14, 2021

[theqoo] HYOYEON'S INSTAGRAM UPDATE (BURNING SUN RELATED)

Ok ok~ Everyone, let's remain calm~~!
I've been staying still so I might look like I've done nothing, but I worked hard. I have greeted many people and there are friends who came to congratulate me of my stage, I drank with the staffs and I also ate samgyeopsal and even haejang~~ And then headed home! Inside the club, I saw men and women flirting each other and drooling over each other but I haven't seen any actors, actresses, cats or dogs doing the drooling~ I' going to endure the keyboard warriors until today~~ This time, I'm going to scold you guys really hard. Ah also! I will be deleting this post tomorrow, but not because I'm scared ~ If I don't speak up, I'll become a pushover right? So! Everyone, happy new year and enjoy an eternally young and long-lived healthy life~~

original post: here

1. F*cking cool 

2. Eternally young and long-lived healthy life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Hyoyeon is so likable ㅋㅋㅋ

4. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  the way she speaks is freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Wow she's seriously f*cking cool, this is straight up the league that Soshi are in... This is my first time seeing such a witty and strong celebrity response.. 

6. Wow her mentality is seriously cool. Speaking confidently is harder than you think 

7. It's so funny because people would think that she's an easy target to pick on Hyoyeon fighting 

8. I was freaking shocked when I saw the articleㅠㅠ  As expected, this is the Hyoyeon I knowㅜㅜㅜ Let's stay with Soshi foreverㅠㅠㅠ

9. So cool... She must be pissed off, if it was me, I wouldn't have been able to type something like this f*ck ㅜㅜ

10. She's using the same exact picture that he used it's so cool. Please show us what you're aboutㅠㅠ So cool 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com