Saturday, January 9, 2021

[theqoo] 4 MALE ACTORS CHOSEN AS RISING STARS NOWADAYS

Jo Byeong Gyu - SKY Castle, Stove League, The Uncanny Counter



Song Kang - Love Alarm, Sweet Room, Navillera (planning)



Lee Do Hyun - Hotel Del Luna, 18 Again, Sweet Home, May's Youth (planning)



Jang Dong Yoon - The Tale of Nokdy, Search, Joseon Exorcist (planning)




original post: here

1. Jang Dong Yoon, I love you

2. Song Kang, I love you..💗

3. I told you that song Kang was mineㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

4. I like Jang Dong Yoon

5. Jang Dong Yoon ㅠㅠ

6. Jo Byeong Gyu ㅠㅠㅠ his filmography is awesome and he's seriously good at acting too

7. I like Song Kang so much ㅠㅜㅠ his acting in Sweet Room was good and everyone was saying that he couldn't act is Love Alarm so I watched it and I think that he was pretty fine. There wasn't any awkward moment ㅇㅇ Also, I think that he has a discerning eye at picking his works

8. Jang Dong Yoon is not in his 20's he's turning 30 this year

9. Jang Dong Yoon looks young but he's pretty old. Remove Jang Dong Yoon and put Kim Dong Hee who played in SKY, Extracurricular and Itaewon class. He's a rising star in his 20's

10. I thought that this would be about Jo Byeong Gyu, Song Kang, Lee Do Hyun and Kim Dong Hee

11. Aside from Kang Dong Yoon, I watched 1~2 works from all the other actors

12. No Kim Dong Hee..?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com