Friday, January 29, 2021

[theqoo] AMAZING... THIS IS THE SIGHT OF WEB DRAMAS NOWADAYS

"I seriously freaking relate to this. 
We are uploading "I have too many female friends" today, please look forward to it a lot!"
"Let's sleep a bit more" 
"Ah Was I being too evasive this morning?"
"He clearly knew that I was waiting yet they were together in bed this morning?"
"I missed you!"
*Ah there are so many seats, why are they all sitting like this?*
*Actually I liked you since a long time ago*
"If not, do you want to date me?"
"So am I dating all 4 of them?"
*That's how my 4 female friends became my girlfriends*

original post: here

1. I feel like not even men would enjoy this kind of story. 
They're purposefully making the male lead so ugly and styling him like that
Aren't men going to diss him for being ugly too? 

2. I watch lots of web dramas and this is seriously not even worth clicking.. I usually like web dramas for how childish they are but thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are they deliberately choosing a male lead with a face like that.. I can understand them making him look like a commoner, but to create a harem is just... 

3. Eeeeeewwwwwww 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

4. I saw the video and his female friends kept asking him for a bbo bboㅋㅋㅋ  The set up is quite funny but I don't think the comments should target the actors themselves

5. People have a seizure when their faces get judged, but enjoy judging other people's facesㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. It looks like those Japanese harem... Ew

7. They even have a reverse version of it, but you guys are probably gonna say nothing about this rightㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Are they joking with the reverse version?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The female lead is f*cking pretty but who will even watch the female friends version if they're gonna be like that? 

9. What the? What is this intended for? Looks f*cking weird

10. Looks fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. Wow... I can smell the failureㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. It's obviously just a comedic show 

13. To be honest, if he didn't gain weight, I bet that actor isn't actually bad looking... 
You guys are the ones always telling others to not judge people by their weight yet when we have a chubbier actor, you guys go "EWW!! An Otaku!!!I don't like this!!!"

14. I feel disgusted

15. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's obviously meant for guys who enjoy comedy shows no? If this was meant to be for girls and satisfy their romance fantasies, they will be pissed off for sure it's hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋ

16. It's just a funny drama no? Why are people being so serious? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com