Friday, January 29, 2021

[teens stories] THE BEST COMPLIMENT THAT SOMEONE CAN GIVE YOU

When my friend is spacing out and suddenly goes "you're seriously pretty..."
Isn't this the best compliment?
That's the best one I've ever heard
post response:
[+202][-16]
original post: here

1. [+232, -1]
+ when you hear from far away "your friend is really pretty"

2. [+158, 0]
I've never heard that, sorry

3. [+94, 0]
Looks like all of you have heard that once... f*ck, am I the only one who has never experienced it?...

4. [+62, 0]
People say "even hearing the word "pretty" means that someone is judging your face so.." but to be honest, hearing praises about my looks is the bestㅋㅋㅋㅋ having someone looking at your face and calling you pretty feels so nice

5. [+37,0]
When someone says this out of the blue really feels genuine so it feels niceㅋㅋ

6. [+19, 0]
But you must indeed be very pretty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com