Friday, February 19, 2021

[enter-talk+ theqoo] ANOTHER ALLEGATION OF JO BYUNG GYU'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE CAME OUT!!

t/n: FIY, there were many other accusations since the last time he announced he will be suing again following the post that we translated

(T/N: more pics of the screenshot text in the link, we're just going to translate the text)

Regarding School violence, 
First of all, I grew up in New Zealand, I'm more comfortable with English than Korean so please understand. 

Hello. I was a victim of school violence during my school days. He went to Westlake Boys High School (I will be calling it 'Seoho' as a short form from now) and right now JBG became a famous celebrity, his entire existence is so scary to me. 

People will ask me why did I wait so long to write something, am I just jumping on the bandwagon? The first time I saw that JBG became an actor was in Sky Castle. At that point, I tried warning journalists about him on a Katalk group, but it didn't become a big issue. I didn't know where I could go to make more people aware of this so I just gave up at that point. Every time I tried, the issue just got buried down. 

If you look at other exposing posts, people always say stuff like they don't really watch [Korean] TV. If you live overseas, you can't possibly watch this much Korean TV. I don't see Korean programs the moment I open my TV, so I need to search for specific websites on my tablet to look for them. I did so and I realized that dramas and variety shows would air when I'm sleeping and I don't have the energy for that, so I usually just watch clips on Youtube for Korean content. But since he got famous, JBG started appearing more on IG and on Youtube, and every time I see his pictures and videos appear I just get so tormented and angry. He was clearly a bad person to me. He's someone who should get punished for what he did and also apologize. 

I went to Naver and searched for his name and saw that he appeared on some famous program and I was planning to just overlook but my friend sent me a message about his school violence controversy yesterday and when I saw it, it led to Nate Pann. I've read a few exposing posts and a few other shielding posts and I just let it slide. I don't care about what kind of person JBG was as a primary school student or middle school student. I'm only going to write about what I know when I met him. 

He came as an exchange student in 2010 and as soon as he arrived, he got famous for his good looks with  New Zealand's Oakland's Korean community. He grew his connections with iljins of schools here and there like that. 

On one day, I finished class early and he saw me and asked me to go to the norebang with him. Since we were 3 people, I went to the norebang. Seoho's closest neighborhood was called Takapuna and there was a norebang there that isn't there anymore now. The cost for 3 people is around 25-30$. Of course, I was the one who ended up paying for everyone. I couldn't sing well but I still tried to go with the mood so I acted like I was in a children party next to them singing. 
During the last song, they told me to sing it, and I said that I couldn't sing because I'm tone deaf and they started grabbing the mic and hitting me. They hit me with increasing intensity to my knees, legs, shoulders, etc. I couldn't help it so I ended up singing and they started mocking me for being tone deaf.... 

This happened in the same day. It was during science and physics class and we had to build a catapult as our homework. I didn't have good dexterity so my mom helped me build it. It was a catapult that was built by me and my mom but JBG said that since it's good quality, we could just leave it as an exhibit at school, but I just wanted to bring it home. The size was quite big so it couldn't fit in my bag. JBG then said that he was embarrassed to be with me (t/n: because he was holding his catapult outside the bag), took it away from me and broke it. And he took the elastics that fell from it and shot them like a gun at me (you know what I mean right?).Seriously rather than it being painful, I just hated the fact that he trampled over a memory of me and my mom and I also hated myself for saying nothing at that time. 

He was always tormenting me but I just didn't want to show it no matter what. We had an assembly for the previous year where everyone gathered together and every week on Monday or Friday? We would have people receive an award. We had to do this once a week and the school principal and VP would both show up to reveal the award. As soon as this was over, all the hyungs gathered to C block (it was how our school's sections were divided) and they wouldn't beat me up, but they would threaten me and swear at me and I couldn't escape until class time. If anyone dared to touch him, he would call his connections to gang up against that person. 

That's when things got serious. If he saw me, he would kick me or hit me, that was the standard. Everything in his hand could turn into a weapon. For example, when it's raining, and he saw me at the bus stop, he would hit me with an umbrella. 

Sometimes during breaks or lunch time, and he saw me, he would take me to the school's Tuck Shop (it's a store) and ask me to buy whatever he wants. There are a lot of people who think that if I get to live overseas that I'm rich and that it's not a big amount anyways. It's true that generally speaking, exchange students are well off... But I'm what you would call a soil-spoon (t/n: not golden spoon). I got lucky because my parents were already in New Zealand so I didn't have any Visa issues, but my parents couldn't even speak English when they arrived overseas. They had no transferrable skills, so they were cleaning schools at night. That's the kind of money JBG stole from me. 

But I was recomforted over the fact that JBG will probably go back to Korea during term 2 and I wouldn't have to see him ever again. (In New Zealands, you will have 4 semester for primary/middle school). Those are term 1 to 4, and 4 semesters of 10 weeks each.). 

I saw that there was a post on Nate about someone saying that JBG wasn't in New Zealand in 2011, but someone posted a yearbook from 2011 in their post. If you have relatives in New Zealand, you can confirm it yourself. Usually, for a year cook, you would take pictures from term 3 to term 4 in them. You would take pictures from Form class (?) so there are pictures of you doing sports and stuff like that. That's why I don't have any picture of JBG (t/n: because he went back during term 2). As a proof, I have pictures of him in February 2011, during the beginning of the semester in our athletic gathering(?) that I found on Facebook. Semesters start in February in New Zealand and during term 1 we would always have athletic meeting. 

Let me add the additional explanations about JBG: 
- He was super skinny back then, but he loved taking his shirt off all the time. It was to the point it made me wonder if he was an exhibitionist
- We live in a different generation now, but he used to smoke a lot. He even had pictures of him smoking with his shirt off on Facebook, but his account disappeared when he went back to Korea, so all his Facebook pictures also disappeared. 
- He was able to date here and there with his handsome looks, he dated almost every girl that was pretty 
- The first time I saw he got famous, I contacted one of the journalists I saw on Naver through an open chat on Kakaotalk and even had an interview. But when I saw the content of the article, they mentioned that he was trying to stay away from the bully image he had in his drama and that he wasn't like that. I was so pissed
- If JBG is reading this, I want to ask you something. Have you ever thought of apologizing? No but seriously, every time I see news of you, it's just painful for me, but do you even feel the slightest regret... Even when I put that much detail in what I wrote, you probably don't even remember me. You probably thought it wasn't a big deal, but I get so conscious of others now and their gazes scare me. When I don't have work, I just stay home. 

New Zealand's society is quite small, so if I write stuff like that, people will probably know who I am so I'm quite scared too. But right now, everyone that I knew from high school all disappeared so I'm fine I guess.. Since I'm alone.. 


OP originally wrote on a male gallery, but netizens told him that Pann attracts more attention, but he couldn't log on Pann since he lives overseas so I'm posting his things here

This is in fact JBG in 2011 in New Zealand


Look at the comparison, They're quite alike, especially the brows, the hair and bangs, the neck length and even the face angles being different, they have the same brows.

Don't you guys find it weird that there are still posts being made even though they announced they were going to sue? I'm inclined to believe the student

And you can hardly prove bullying especially when it's been such a long time, usually people can prove it with just a graduation book. 
I don't know how many posts about him being exposed I've seen now, to be honest, it's my first time seeing this many post keep being posted even after they announced a lawsuit. Doesn't things get quiet once they announce it usually? 

The one on the right was made by JBG's fans trying to pretend that it's the HQ version of the picture and that it wasn't JBG, but if you look at the chin on their picture, is that even the same chin? And how did he get double eyelids?

OP said he had the intention to post about it on Bobae Dream and that he also just spoke to 2 journalists. And right now all of the male celebrities communities are starting to believe him 

"I'm adding this, there was a total of 6 teams at Westlake. Hood (plum), Stanley (red), Pupuke (blue), Murchinson (white), Smale (green) and Ururoto (black). 
If you look at the 2010 yearbook, you would know, but JBG was in the red Stanley team, that's why he had to wear red during the athletic meeting. If you look can see white, freen, blue, etc. tshirts too"

(post about a lawyer XXX from the law office contacting OP because the IG post he made could bare criminal offence from Gangnam police station. The lawyer is asking him to delete what he posted)

The lawyer sent a DM to Op...

post response:
[+1,832][-56]
original post: here

1. [+1,250, -18]
If you're a normal functioning person with intelligence...Aren't you going to start getting suspicious when this many accusation posts are out (even after they announce they are suing)? I've never seen this many exposing posts before

2. +1,158, -17]
Even though the victim lives in a foreign country and tries to prove the everything, the fans are still shielding him without any proofs with their nonsense clarification posts. It's a shame that this incident was buried for being fabricated.. 

3. [+1052, -16]
I was just going to pretend that there were no victims in the first place with how the articles came out yesterday.... To all the celebrities thinking that they can pretend nothing happened, don't even think about becoming a celebrity if you committed school violence in the past, we don't live in a world where we forget about the past. 

4. [+510, -3]
He even posted pictures of his classmates, isn't he super believable? The way he explained everything was way too detailed too... It's my first time seeing someone have this many exposing posts coming out 

5. [+493, -0]
JBG's side is saying how he was never in New Zealand in 2011, and that he never dyed his hair, but now that we have the real proof pictures, I think it's fair to believe that his school violence was also real. Just acknowledge it and apologize. The victim is still in his 20s I can't imagine being able to  endure the humiliation and frustration of the school violence he received as a teenager I don't think him deciding to sue is threatening anyone here

[theqoo] JO BYUNG GYU PICTURES REVEALED BY THE IG ACCOUNT THAT EXPOSED HIM 




I was the one who blurred the other people's faces

original post: here

1. Ew crazy, the way he smiles is freaking disturbing ;;

2. At this rate, he's definitely problematic 

3. If he still claims that there was no school violence, he's just crazy...

4. No but the way he treats his grandmother made me like him so much on variety shows, this is like his smack behind my head 

5. So he did dye his hair, and the timing was actually right 

6. Wow... And I was the one shielding him.... 

7. The fans of JBG were putting their lives on the line out there saying that it wasn't him on the first picture OP posted... I just feel bad for them at this point

8. The fans are going crazy on IG, just stay still... You guys are the ones adding fuel to the fire

9. The fans are just as amazing

10. Anyone can tell that's JBG, yet the fans are shielding him saying it wasn't him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] JO BYUNG GYU "THERE'S NO CLARIFICATIONS" ONE WAY EMOTIONAL APPEAL AS AN ADDITIONAL STATEMENT


Hello, this is HB Entertainment.

This is our additional official statement on the false rumors and malicious comments that are currently spreading about actor Jo Byeong Gyu.

First, we have checked with the actor and confirmed that all the posts and rumors that are circulating online are false. Earlier, on February 17, the agency announced our intention to pursue legal action against those who spread false rumors and defaming comments about Jo Byeong Gyu.

As the attached document shows, after the agency’s statement was released, the spreader of the false rumor (“A”) promised to reflect on their actions and prevent such a thing from occurring again and requested lenient treatment. However, since we have evidence that those who spread recklessly false information about Jo Byeong Gyu with malicious intent have committed contempt and defamation under the criminal code and the Act on the Promotion of the Use of Information and Communication Networks and the Protection of Information, we requested an official police investigation and the Gangnam Police Station’s cyber investigation unit is currently handling the investigation.

We inform all netizens that we will not overlook those who spread and/or post malicious comments and posts on forums, online communities, portal sites, and social media that go beyond expressing one’s own opinion or what is considered socially acceptable.

HB Entertainment will continue to collect evidence and monitor online so that further damage does not occur to our artists. We will take strong legal action without negotiation or lenient treatment so that people can be held responsible for their actions.

[Jo Byeong Gyu], who endured a long period of obscurity and is just now starting to get his moment in the spotlight, is going through a hard time. As the people who are in charge of looking after him, the agency regrets this very much.

However, we intend to overcome this with the trust of fans who continue to send in their love and support for Jo Byeong Gyu without a change of heart. We ask for your warm comfort so that actors will no longer receive harm from these malicious comments and posts.

Thank you.

Cr. Soompi

original post: here

1. Should've just led a clean life to start with 

2. If none of this is true, why not clarify yourself? Why appeal to us through emotions? I don't understand 

3. I'm just at loss of words, he's still pretending nothing has happened and promoting

4. If what the claims said aren't true, why not refute them? Instead he's pretending nothing happened

5. The titleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. All he needs to do is clarify himself, there's no need to sue at this point 

7. He ruined his own image, all he should've done is clarify 

8. What kind of excuse is "He's in the spotlight"?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. ㅋㅋㅋ Goosebumps

10. If he's this anxious about the rumors, why not explain and clarify himself? Hiding behind his company doesn't make him look good


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com