Friday, February 19, 2021

[theqoo] GOT7 WHO MADE A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL ALLTOGETHER

Link here

This is not a channel ran by JYP, they made their own channel

original post: here

1. Wow congratulations to the fans. This seems like a good endeavor. I hope that they do well in the future

2. ㅠㅠ I've liked them for my whole high school but... I'm debating whether I should rejoin the fandom...

3. Wow why am I jealous? It's so good to see. I hope that my bias also ends up like this. Even though I know that it won't be possibleㅠ

4. Wow so cool. I hope that this sets a good footing

5. Wow good to see

6. 💚💚💚💚

7. They will do even better. I seriously have a positive feeling about this. There are a few groups who end up doing better after leaving their company so I feel like they will go down that route too. I will be the first one to support them👍

8. This is so good to see, I'll support you in the future!!

9. It was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally a good thing that they left the company

10. Wow they are cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com