Monday, February 8, 2021

[teens stories] ARE YOU ABLE TO DO THIS WITH YOUR MOM??

 Bathe together, go pee in the toilet when your mom is taking a shower, changing in front of your mom
I can't do any of those 

(Vote up = can, down down = cannot)

post response:
[+431][-151]
original post: here

1. [+551, -26]
Huh? I thought that everyone would be f*cking able to do all of those? I could even dance naked in front of my mom

2. [+551, -14]
I can but it's not like I wanted to

3. [+271, -13]
I'm close with my mom but I hate doing all of those

4. [+125, -3]
I already live like that

5. [+78, -3]
I touch my mom's belly fat every day... Maybe it's just in my hometown but I feel secure when I touch my mom's belly

6. [+62, -2]
It's a definite no for me

7. [+51, -56]
Why can't you?????? I even show my mom when I'm on my period

8. [+50, -4]
You guys can't bathe with your mom?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com