Monday, February 8, 2021

[theqoo] THE REASON WHY SUGA GETS CALLED "LIL MEOW MEOW"

Back in 2018, during Fake Love's promotion, the international Army suddenly started calling him 'Lil meow meow'. (Before that, people used to called him puppy, kitty, axolotl, Apeach, etc. but more sporadically) 






"Looks like the I-lovelies has been calling Yoongi lil meow meow recently... In Korean, it would mean something like "쟈근 애옹애옹", it just means that it's super cute like cute x30009.. " 

This is why he became a cat


(more pics in original link) 

original post :here

1. He's the person who looks the most like a cat of everyone I know 

2. Aren't people aware that he was born a cat??? 

3. I entered the fandom during Fake Love and I've always thought that Suga was only compared to a cat. I just learned today that he has other nicknames. But cat suits him perfectly 

4. Of course a cat should be called a cat

5. I thought he was always called a cat, but you're telling me it's only since Fake Love??? 

6. Not a cat but a meowy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. But even when Suga uses emoticons, he always uses this one "ㅡㅅㅡ " and when they made a snowman, he also drew "ㅡㅅㅡ "ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's the one who made himself a cat officially ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. He can't be anything else than a cat though 

9. I always thought that Suga was a cat and I just learned about his other similarities... I thought he was a cat since debut 

10. The reason is because he's a cat


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com