Saturday, February 6, 2021

[theqoo] MARVEL IS PLANNING TO DEBUT A KOREAN HERO IN THEIR COMICSㄷㄷㄷ

 


His name will be Taegukgi 
I wonder if it's the same sentiment when Americans see the stripes and star on Captain America..
 
This was Captain Britan's earlier costume 
The Taegukgi is famous, but I bet he's gonna get an upgrade in costume once the character becomes more established in the Marvel series
I feel like it'll be good to have a long-running hero in the Marvel series like that 

original post: here

1. It looks f*cking bad... 

2. Pe...Pepsi.... 

3. Pepsiman f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. You can tell they really like their flagsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. He's so muscular❤️❤️❤️

6. Gukgi oppa ㅠㅠ

7. So I'm not the only one who thought of Pepsimanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he looks somewhat cool tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Gukgi oppa..... Your face.... Ain't it....

9. He's the bear typeㅋㅋ

10. Wow look at those eyes when they draw Asians

11. Wow wow! Good job, I hope he keeps appearing in the future

12. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  fighting 

13. Please make him eat kimchi everyday 

14. That taegukgi costume.....Is quite.... cool...hh..haha

15. I still wish him successㅋㅋ

16. Why do people hate this?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I quite like itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com