Saturday, February 6, 2021

[enter-talk] SHOULDN'T I-DLE'S MINNIE BE INCLUDED IN THE VISUAL LINE TOO?













She's pretty in a charming way

post response:
[+57][-12]
original post: here

1. [+14, 0]
Agree, Minnie is pretty

2. [+11, 0]
I'm a fan of another group but I find Minnie seriously so pretty... but it's a shame that she doesn't get mentioned as much

3. [+7, 0]
Wow... I saved this one right away

4. [+5, 0]
Aren't Minnie's eyes so big?

5. [+4, 0]
It's true that Minnie is pretty too but she's seriously handsome. I joined I-dle's fandom because of Minnie's Instagram stage. Her voice color struck me and her face too.... She was so handsome on that stage. It was the first time that a girl made my heart flutter

6. [+4, 0]
She's f*cking unique

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com