Sunday, February 7, 2021

[enter-talk] CHA EUNWOO LOOKS SO LONELY

 

So Yihyun, In Kyojin married couple came on All The Butlers, and Eunwoo said that he wanted to get married and broke into tears, he cried so sadly, and he said that he was envious of having someone by their side.

I teared up when I saw him cry

post response:
[+418][-32]
original post: here

1. [+171, -7]
No matter how much of a fan of him you are, you'll never know how he is in real life. He doesn't even open up about his weaknesses to his friends, so how do fans expect him to reveal everything to them?ㅋㅋ  I'm not saying that celebrities have it easier in life, but I bet Cha Eunwoo has a lot of things that he built up inside~ I cried watching him too ㅜㅜ

2. [+138, -21]
Me too as another group's fan I'm a bit worried for him.. He can always hair his dirty laundries to the fans but it feels like he doesn't want to hurt them either..? I know that fans can never totally be by his side.. I just want him to be happy  I'm saying this because he really doesn't seem that happy.. 

3. [+87, -6]
Hul me too I cried when Cha Eunwoo cried

4. [+77, -1]
He rarely cries but he cried to the extent his hands were shaking and his ears turned red. He said that he never had someone by his side, but not necessarily as a lover or married couple, but just someone he can talk to and air his dirty laundries

5. [+72, -0]
He's not crying because he's not dating, but because he has no one on his side... There's a lot of light and darkness in the celebrity world, it must've been hard

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com