Sunday, February 7, 2021

[enter-talk] DO YOU GUYS KNOW BWCW?

 Do you guys remember that handsome part time worker at the BWCW? 
Rumors had it that he's a SM trainee, but he's actually Pentagon's Shinwon!!!
I'm so shocked, I just found his past pictures and he was so handsome!





Pentagon's Shinwon during BWCW times



Pentagon's Shinwon now

post response:
[+153][-33]
original post: here

1. [+78, -2]
I went there to see eXO. but he was so handsome that I kept asking my friend "Should I get his number?" "Should I get his number?" But I was too scared so I didn't get it, and now I became an Universeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But my bias is now Yeowonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Shinwon I still love you

2. [+59, -0]
Wow this is f*cking nostalgic, I went to the shop to look at my bias but the part timer was so f*cking handsome that me and my friend only talked about the part timer when we came out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+57, -0]
Me too I lived nearby so I went to BWCW with my friend and got so shocked when we saw their part timer. My friend cried when BWCW ended because she couldn't see him anymoreㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30, -0]
I didn't went to the shop but I heard a lot of Pentagon fans talk about this... Seems like he was always handsome

5. [+29, -0]
So the handsome part timer entered Cube and debuted as the bunny Shinwonㅠㅠㅠ I'm so proud of my brat


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com