Sunday, February 7, 2021

[theqoo] KIM SAEUN♥SUNGMIN "WE WERE PREPARING OUR WEDDING IN SECRET WHILE PROMOTING IN SUPER JUNIOR" (SHAN TOKKI)

T/N: the article is kinda long so we're gonna paraphrase

Kim Saeun and Sungmin couple revealed their story during the preparation of their wedding time.

On the 6th, Kim Saeun uploaded a video on her personal YouTube channel 'Shan Tokki' with the title "Can I  Say This?".

Kim Sa-eun said, "Before I uploaded the last QnA video, I was worried a lot. I was worried because I had never spoken honestly and had never spoken about it personally, but I was moved because I received more support than I thought. I think I can live with that driving force." expressing her gratitude.

She added, "It was the first time that I announced on the channel that I was married last time. I was very interested. Even if I tried to shoot a Vlog, the part that was difficult is my husband. I couldn't film because I didn't talk about my husband properly," he added. He said he would introduce him.

The story of the first meeting of the two was also revealed. Kim Saeun said, "I met during him at the musical 'Three Musketeers'. Sungmin was an idol and it was my first time being an actor in the grand theater, so I was passive. When we greeted at first, he said that he was born in 1985 and said to act like same-aged friends" but she said that she already knew that Sungmin was born in 1986.

Then Sungmin explained he is an early 1986 liner so his friends treat him like a '85 liner. In response, Saeun Kim said, "My friends are born in 1984," and made Sungmin bewildered.


The following led to a question about their first date. Sungmin asked, "What is your first date?" and asked, "Is it possible to call a date even before dating? But it was at the "some" stage. Isn't a date a date?"

They both thought of it as "Han River" at the same time. Sungmin recalled, "It was a cold day, but I knew for the first time that I could eat ramen in the Han River. I brought it to the car and ate it, and it was really delicious," he recalled.

The question that followed was "Did you know at first glance that you were going to marry. Kim Saeun replied, "I was actually a non-marriageist (single by choice). Since I was a woman who didn't want to marry, there was no thought of marriage in my head, but I felt completely different. But in life, there are hard times and I didn't have anything to lean on but then I started to want to lean on Sungmin."

Sungmin said, "It felt like someone entered (my life) and came in. I thought I should marry this person."

They also looked back on the process of preparing for marriage. Kim Saeun recalled, "It was a little different from the usual marriage preparation process. Even when I decided on a date, I would have decided on a good day at both families, but there was no such thing at all." Sungmin recalled, "It was a good day. It snowed a lot", saying that he had a wedding date during Super Junior activities.

He added, "Because I had to do it in secret, I was careful from entering the entrance like Operation 007, so I received a memo from the staff and filmed it. I wanted to do it quietly so it's a shame."

Finally, they were asked, "Will I marry this person even if I am born again?" Both of them expressed their affection, saying they wanted to marry each other again.

original post: here

1. Birds of a feather is science

2. Wow he still hasn't left the group?? Wow impressive

3. These two think that they are some Romeo and Juliet

4. I knew that they were gonna talk about this on broadcast..

5. Please, can these two stop appearing... Don't you two just want to keep those things as memories...? Please stop... stop!!!!

6. He's seriously awesome at deceiving his fans

7. Yah, I thought that he was done with his deceit after his marriage but yah,,, he's still updating us

8. He's legendary but for all the wrong reasons...

9. Look at him boasting ㅋㅋㅋ

10. I'm not even his fan but damn;;;;

11. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ these attention seekersㅋㅋㅋ you have way less fans than you think and people who know you know you for bad reasons... You're not even an idol anymore and you just look like an young ahjussiㅋ  if you're gonna talk about Super Junior, at least go manage yourself

12. "In secret"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no but he said that he received a memo from the staffs and wanted to do this quietly but he's sharing about it? His wedding was sponsored so what is he talking about; All his sponsors posted about his wedding

13. "In secret"....?

14. Geez, you can see that these two are the only happy ones out thereㅋㅋ they must think that they are the main characters in the whole world or something

15. Wow even as a fan of another group, I'm getting stressed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com