Thursday, February 18, 2021

[theqoo] [OFFICIAL] GOT7 YUGYEOM MOVES TO AOMG

 


original post: here

1. Wow you can tell kids who do street dance are different for sureㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like they have a lot of connections 

2. Oh it's my first time seeing him dance now that he's in AOMG, he's good.. 

3. Yugyeom is a rapper or a vocalist? Isn't AOMG a hip hop label? Or do they accept you regardless of your major? I'm just curiousㅋㅋㅋ
> There's even an UFC fighter in AOMGㅋㅋㅋ

4. Yugyeom is so coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My brat is still succeedingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Impressive that he's going to AOMG despite debuting in JYP... 

6. He suits it hoho~

7. Wow~ What has JYP done for him all this time....? It's a good thing he left for AOMG. Do well!!

8. I want to see him in a picture with Park Jaebum 

9. Wow I didn't know he was this charming, the video is cool 

10. Wasn't Jay Park the only dancer in AOMG all this time? So now that Yugyeom is joining, we'll be able to see more dancing, I'm looking forward

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com