Thursday, February 18, 2021

[enter-talk] THE VISUAL COMBINATION OF INKIGAYO'S NEW MCS


'01 liner NCT Sungchan


'03 liner Ahn Yoojin


'00 liner Treasure Jihoon

Everyone is so cute. I hope that they do well

post response:
[+492][-133]
original post: here

1. [+330, -23]
Please give a lot of attention to Jung Sungchan~❤️

2. [+233, -17]
I'm freaking happy since I'll get to see Jing Sungchan every week from now on. I'll also be able to see Ahn Yoojin and she was my one pick in Produce. And we also have the cute Jihoon from Treasure. But Jihoon kinda looks younger in this bunch even though he's the hyung

3. [+140, -43]
❤️Treasure's leader Park Jihoon who debuted only 5 months ago and who's a '00 liner, please take good care of him ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠ!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

4. [+98, -9]
What the?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ crazy, I like all three of them ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ how did they know tha tour leader was good at talking?ㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+78, -1]
The three of them together kinda have that puppy vibe. They kinda look like gentle puppies ㅋㅋ

6. [+61, -1]
Park Jihoon is the oldest hyung with that faceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ our leader, fighting


[teens stories] AH F*CK, I'M SERIOUSLY FREAKING JEALOUS OF AHN YOOJIN

I like NCT 
And seeing that this girl from the middle school next to mine is now a celebrity who gets to work with Sungchan out of a suddenㅠㅠㅠ
I'm getting a reality check, I'm so jealous

post response:
[+25][-98]
original post: here

1. [+69, -3]
Ahn Yoojin isn't just "this girl", she's pretty, has good skills and is popular. That's why she gets to MC with Sungchan

2. [+59, -7]
Ahn Yoojin is just "this girl"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she has everything from face, to body to skills so why are you getting a reality check? Also, go to enter-talk or something. But if you go there, the fans will f*cking curse at you

3. [+50, -34]
No but why are people saying that this is a pathetic post?.... I would also be freaking jealous if a friend from my hometown got to work with my bias... and the point of this post isn't that Ahn Yoojin is just "this girl", but that OP is jealous no? Nobody is saying that Ahn Yoojin is talentless or that she's ugly? Why are people hating on this post so much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com