Friday, March 12, 2021

[enter-talk] ANYONE FEELS THAT IT'S A SHAME THAT ROSE'S FIRST SOLO SONG IS IN ENGLISH?

That's me
It's Rose's first solo song but when they revealed GONE at first, I thought that it was like that because it's a side track but even the title track ON THE GROUND was like that.

When I listened through it, everything was in English

I wanted to hear Rose's unique voice singing in Korean but...

I just find that this point was a bit regrettable...

But I feel like there are more foreign listeners than Korean listeners so... 

Anyways, since this is Rose's long awaited solo, I hope that she hits big!

I'm scared that people accuse me of not being a fan so I'll upload my proof of album purchase


post response:
[+553][-32]
original post: here

1. [+267, -185]
Looks like they are not thinking about their Korean fans anymore.. ㅎ

2. [+264, -8]
Me too I find it a bit regrettable. I can't really relate to the emotions in English so I'm a bit sad

3. [+209, -67]
"Regarding having both 2 songs in English, Rose said "I think that every song has a language that suits it. In order to increase the level of completeness/wholesomeness of the song, I was wondering about which language would fit the song the most. I was anxious and worried that this would not be what the fans want. However, I thought that it was more important to gift them song with a high level of completeness and that I was satisfied with""

4. [+127, -33]
People are always whining about English being her mother tongue but then should Japanese idols all sing in Japanese and should Lisa comeback with a Thai song?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+108, -9]
I don't care about the English but I found the song a bit weak?

6. [+96, -4]
Me too I thought that she would debut with a song like U&I or 1,2,3! So I find this indeed a bit regrettable

7. [+72, -1]
Agree. No matter what other people say, this is her first solo so it's a bit of a shame


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com