Friday, March 12, 2021

[theqoo] DRAMA VINCENZO'S CG BACKGROUNDㅎㄷㄷㄷ.GIF

 












What happened with our country's CG...

original post :here

1. Wow daebak 

2. Wow I can't even tell;;

3. Imagine how much money you can save in production instead of travelling to Europe for this 

4. Wow he acts so confidently in thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak 

5. I won't be able to tell the difference between CG and real life anymore at this point 

6. Hul I didn't know this was CG... 

7. Daebak... I'm also amazed at the actors being able to act in these situations 

8. Wow the CG aside, being able to get immersed in acting in this is even more impressive

9. Wow... I was also wondering if they had to rebuild an entire set for the shooting but most of it was done in CG...? Aside from the actors it was all CG... Daebak.. 

10. I watched the first episode with my mom and she was asking me how can they go to Italia in this economyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com