Tuesday, March 16, 2021

[teen stories] LET'S SHARE GIRLS' FOXY ACTS

Let's write things that we have experienced

post response:
[+80][-19]
original post: here

1. [+298, -1]
This isn't something that would be considered a foxy acts among guys, but when talking to someone and that friend suddenly takes them away

2. [+181, -2]
Telling me chili flakes are stuck on my teeth in front of my crush that f*cking b*tch... Even the way she said it was soㅠㅠㅠ  "*gasp* Should I tell you something important? OP your teeth... You have chili flakes stuck on them!!! Ah so cute" what b*llsh*t, she's not even making sense with her cute commentㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+181, -1]
To be honest I can't careless if they act like foxes in front of the people they like, but in front of people who already have girlfriends is just freaking pissing me off 

4. [+97, -0]
Whether it's for guys or for girls, if you're acting way too different towards the opposite gender, it can come across as foxy 

5. [+79, -2]
"XX-ah hit them for me~~!!" Is this considered a foxy act..? In my opinion this is the most dumbfounding one. I really wonder what they're thinking 
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ  "XX-ah they're tormenting me pleaseㅜㅜ hit them for me" That's seriously so dumbfounding 

6. [+77, -1]
If anyone knows how to deal with this, please tell me... She's always whispering stuff everyday I'm growing so frustrated over her 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com