Monday, March 22, 2021

[teens stories] IN ALL HONESTY, DO YOU GUYS WEAR MAKEUP FOR GUYS??

 
From my point of view, it's not for guys in general but I put makeup for my crush or the person I'm having a some with... I don't wear makeup for the f*cking ugly people who are just walking past me in the streets

post response:
[+319][-64]
original post: here

1. [+935, -28]
It's not because I want to look good for someone in particular but I want the people in the streets, whether they are ugly or they are women, to perceive me as a "pretty kid" so that's why I wear makeup. I f*cking have no interest in the guys who are working part-time with me and I don't want to be pretty for them but I'm putting on makeup so that they see me as a pretty kid

2. [+609, -9]
Just like the comment below says, I'm not wearing makeup for a particular group of people. I just don't want to look ugly in front of anyone

3. [+595, -15]
I think that that is true too but I also am conscious of my friends or fellow girls...

4. [+147, -5]
I just wear makeup because I like being pretty

5. [+137, -155]
The reason why it's freaking lame to say that you're doing this for self-satisfaction is that if it was really the case, then you would be wearing makeup when you're home alone tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ there are so many kids who can't be honest and won't admit that they would only wear makeup when going out (to places where there are a lot of people) and that they want to look pretty for othersㅋㅋ When I was going to an all girls high school, there wasn't anyone who wore makeup but when we would hang out together, so many of them would start wearing makeupㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+121, -15]
Not all women are crazy about boys so do you think that it would make sense that girls wear makeup only for 'men'? Think about it a bit before asking...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com