Monday, March 22, 2021

[theqoo] ITZY COMEBACK POSTER

 


original post: here

1. There's still a month leftㅠㅠㅠ I feel like we'll be getting a mature concept, I'm looking forward

2. ITZY's performances can be trusted but I hope their concept won't be too similar to the last one. I'm looking forward to the type of song they'll release. There's still a month left ㅠㅠ

3. I thought 'hul daebak' and looked at the date and there's still a month leftㅠㅠ  I'm looking forward

4. Why are they dropping the teaser so early? I won't be able to wait 

5. ITZY's concepts are the types that are well-received in the West... Lately, they also released Not Shy in English too. JYP always gets sworn for their American disease, but I feel like now that the market has changed, things are different now ㅜㅜ

6. Wow I really hope that we'll get a total concept change 

7. Queen-Zy I love you~~ Let's not fight and let's look at Yoona singing the fan song yesterday 

8. ITZY has so much potential!!!! I like that they're always trying new things

9. JYP's concepts lately has all been girl crush concept + US disease, it seems like they're doing all they can to go on Billboard 

10. Since when did they say that they wanted to advance in the US? Why are people nitpicking them on coming back on Friday instead of Sunday? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com