Thursday, March 18, 2021

[theqoo] THE DELUSION OF PEOPLE IN THEIR 30S

- This is the delusion that 99% of women in their 30s in our country have
- They delude themselves thinking they have a baby face
- They say "Wherever I go, I've never heard someone say I look in my 30s~^^"
- "I always hear that I look 5-6 years younger than I actually am~^^"
- It's true that when they look at themselves, compared to people in their 30s from the 1990s, the people in their 30s look younger in comparison
- But everyone else also look younger by comparison 

original post: here

1. Sigh, can we stop with this "act your age" bullsh*T already.... There are so many people who are approaching their 30s and think that their lives are on the verge of being ruined... Not only regarding the "30s" specifically, but Korea really needs to chill down with their age stereotypes 

2. It's because people are so good at managing themselves now that it's becoming harder and harder to distinguishㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ An unnie in their 30s can look like someone in their mid 20s, there are so many people looking my age

3. Why is this show trying to gaslight women? 

4. I'm 31 and people still ask my ID at the convenience store... 

5. You can tell people indeed still have baby face when you just look at Taeyeon so what is she saying?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. She's so rude

7. I seriously wonder why those videos claiming to know what other people think exist?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Let aside the gender issue, I don't understand why people would come here and talk as if they know the facts about everyone while dragging everyone at the same time.

8. I'm in my 30s and I've always thought that I actually look like in my 30s?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ I don't think I have a baby faceㅋㅋㅋㄱ

9. Let people think whatever they want about themselves, it's not like they're hurting anyoneㅋㅋ

10. So she met all the Korean women in our country? ㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com