Thursday, March 18, 2021

[theqoo] RIHANNA UPLOADED A 'STOPASIANHATE' POST ON HER IG


original post: here

1. Her of all people?? 

2. Rihanna...? Freaking hilarious 

3. What's up with Rihannaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I'm indeed thankful but I'm looking at this with a grain of salt 

4. Did she get hacked?????

5. What??? You of all people????? What's happening? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. She probably became more mature. 
When she made that comment back then, she was still young and I read anecdotes about her dating life and people mentioned she's like this immature ex-girlfriendㅋㅋㅋ Someone who has such a big influence like Rihanna raising their voice for Asians is something we should be thankful of 

7. That's cool of her. She's showing how she reflected through her actions, I really think it's so so to judge people based on their pasts when they're showing they changed

8. She matured

9. Did Hanna change her mind since she entered the business industry? I really hope she stays like that 

10. Looks like she changed. I really don't see the point of people still saying stuff like "You of all people?" in posts like these


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com