Wednesday, March 17, 2021

[theqoo] JESSI WHO SAID THAT SHE WANTS TO HAVE A DUET WITH BANGTAN JUNGKOOK

"Someone that Jessi fell for recently..?"

"There's someone I think is 'cool'"

(Shy)
"But I can't say it, I can't"


"If you want to sign a duet song, who would you want to sing it with?"

"Jungkook"


This is the CF that Jessi was referring to



They are f*cking good on stage so I think that they'll match ㅇㅇ

original post: here

1. They somehow match each otherㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's too cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm a Bang-fan but I'm looking forward to their duet

3. Unnie's heart is the same as me

4. If they somehow end up doing it, I feel like they'll suit a ssen or sexy song~~ Jungkook can also do doubling on her rap and vocals too!!

5. I like this!

6. Jessi's cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I want to see a duet with these two. I think that they'll suit a ssen song

8. Wow that CF was so long ago

9. Let's go for a duet

10. Wow f*ck, it would be f*cking nice if they made a song like Finesse

11. I can understand Jessi's heartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A duet would be nice though?

12. They somehow matchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No, they f*cking match

13. I'll wait... Make sure you do it ㅠ

14. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ah so cute, they'll match well in a song together

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com