Wednesday, March 17, 2021

[theqoo] ROSE'S 'ON THE GROUND' PERFORMANCE THAT WAS RELEASED FOR THE FIRST TIME JUST NOW (JIMMY FALLON)

 
original post: here

1. Wow it looks even nicer because it's in B&W

2. The dance is f*cking cool

3. She's seriously so f*cking cool

4. Wow her aura was freaking insaneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Awesome, wow this is the best

6. Here aura in B&W wow

7. Hul so awesome. I was immersed

8. I was so nervous watching thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Rose's new song so much ㅜㅜ

9. Awesome... this is much better than music broadcasts

10. The camera angles were f*cking good

11. The song is good

12. She looks cooler in B&W and the stage was seriously well filmed

13. ㅜㅜ She's a Yves Saint-Laurent'st.. so cool

14. I seriously find the performance f*cking cool

15. Ah so it's an English song! Wow I like it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com