Thursday, March 25, 2021

[theqoo] "I'LL LEAVE THE TEAM ALONE IF SEUNGHEE WITHDRAWS"... TANK, RANDOM JAB AT OH MY GIRL

 

Context: he wrote a diss song against Seunghee after she rejected his confession. This issue happened a while ago. 

Producer and composer Tank (real name Ahn Jinwoong) took a jab at Seunghee and pressed her to withdraw from her group Oh My Girl, causing controversy.

Tank recently told Seunghee on his YouTube channel, "You can't sue me. You lied that you were suing and sent a proof of the contents (?) at best. The content was 'Take down all the tagged pictures'. It takes a year and a half to proceed with a civil and criminal lawsuit. In the meantime, your team will be labelled as a guilty girl group."

Earlier this month, the controversy began as Tank released his own song 'Sooni' on his YouTube channel and publicly took a jab at another girl group member A.

In response, Seunghee spoke out through WM Entertainment, saying, "Seunghee reached out by clarifying that the relationship between herself and Tank was that of  seniors and juniors in school and Seunghee reached out to him because he posted a message alluding to 'committing an extreme deicision'. After that, Seunghee didn't reciprocate Tank's feelings which led Tank to threaten her and stalk her."

Tank refuted saying he wasn't stalking her, but it was her who came to him first. He also claimed, "You first chose to say 'I love you' and sent all kinds of video pictures and lied to people as if I was begging and stalking you."

Tank claimed that Seunghee did a lot to him saying "There are so many things you said to me. Leave the team now and go back to your hometown to sell chicken ribs. Then I'll leave your team alone". "You won't be able to sue me, and even if you sue, you can't win. I have a medical certificate for three years of psychiatric treatment."

Meanwhile, singer Gil, who was also attacked by Tank before this incident, filed a complaint on the 24th of last month, saying that the contents claimed by Tank were not true. Regarding this, Tank showed a calm response, saying, "There were no call from the police station that the complaint has been filed, and nothing is happening."

SBS entertainment news, Kang Kyungyoon journalist (T/n: she's the same journalist who covered BS)

original post: here

1. Hyun Seunghee, I love you so much, I'll always support you!!!!!

2. Wow seriously why is he like that? 

3. He never went to the police station himself. He's saying that he received content proofs but at the same time, he said that he'll use his mental health to protect him from any lawsuit 

4. He's completely mentally ill, so technically we can't sue him? I'm sure they already tried to sue him so is Tank lying? 

5. Ah he's seriously the worst

6. Crazy f*cker, he should be locked in a cell instead

7. Protect Seungheeㅠㅠ

8. Can the company make sure they're protecting Seunghee? Why is he doing this to her? 

9. He released this himself on his IG story, so I can't believe people are still ridiculous enough to stay neutral on this 
"I was so crazy over you back then. Even though it's a shame, it seems like you were scared" 

10. As expected from Korea

[theqoo] OH MY GIRL SEUNGHEE'S NOTICE FROM WM ENTERTAINMENT 

t/n: they released a statement saying that they will be suing Tank for civil and criminal charges. 

original post: here

1. They wrote a good statement. I hope they really protect her 

2. Ah seriously all this because of that weirdo.. 

3. I feel so bad for her... I feel so so so bad ㅠㅠ

4. I can feel how dumbfounded and mad they are through their statementㅜㅜ Protect Seunghee

5. He's using his mental health as an excuse to get away, so annoying 

6. I wonder who are the b*tches who are still neutral with this? 

7. Protect Seunghee!!!

8. WM find strength.... You must protect Seungheeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  I'm so mad... 

9. Don't touch Seunghee... She's living a hardworking life, why is this happening to her.. 

10. I really hope they can protect Seunghee..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com