Thursday, March 25, 2021

[theqoo] DAY6 JAE'S APOLOGY

This is the reason: https://theqoo.net/square/1899614800
(context: During the stream, Park could be heard saying, “This guy, he is my sugar daddy”, before he moved his character in front of another player’s avatar and mimicked an action that resembles oral sex. “Just look away,” he said a few moments later. Cr.NME)

His first clarification: https://theqoo.net/square/1899991214


(context: Park had previously addressed the growing controversy in a separate livestream on March 22, calling it a “cultural difference” between English and Korean audiences. “Honestly, for me, it is just something I did with my friend. […] I really think that [the backlash] is because of a big cultural difference,” he said in Korean, per KpopStarz.

“Whenever I speak in English, the direct Korean translations are often made to be problematic numerous times,” Park added. “If you choose to mistranslate what I say and purposely try to create problems from it, you might want to stop watching my streams for your own betterment.” Cr. NME)

Second clarification: 


"I deeply apologize for hurting people through our actions. I will work hard on showing a better side of me" 

The apology released today: 


Hello, this is DAY6 Jae. First of all I’d like to express my sincerest apologies to everyone in regard to the inappropriate comments made during my personal live stream. Before listening to the earnest advice from those around me and my dear fans, I didn’t fully comprehend what the problem was nor the degree of seriousness of the incident.

This made me realize my immaturity and lack of judgment. I promise to learn from these mistakes and try my best to become more mature and responsible. From now on I will not act impulsively taking into mind the gravity towards my words and actions. Moreover, as a member of DAY6 I assure you I will always put DAY6, fans and colleagues on top priority. Thus as an act of sincerity I will stop all my personal live streams including Twitch.

I would also like to again apologize for hurting many people who truly worried on my behalf whilst overcoming mental stress. Also I want to express my gratitude to my dearest DAY6 members and fans that patiently stood by my side supporting me with unhindering faith albeit all that went through. I reassure you this will not happen again. I will continuously try to become a better person and someone you can be proud of.

original post: here

1. Does he really want to be a celebrity? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. He turned me off on every remaining things that had to be turned off, I don't care about him, I don't care whether he stays a member or not, but please don't get yourself in a controversy 

3. He's digging his own grave like Lee Hongbin 

4. Be careful for the sake of your team 

5. Jae fighting I like you 

6. There's no correlation between mental health and sexual harassment, why does he have this kind of mentality? 

7. I seriously can't understand his excuse of gaming because he's having mental issues. If he has mental issues, he should get some therapy, or find a way to seek treatment... But he claims to be gaming because he's sick? Does he understand how little sense he's making? ㅋㅋ

8. If he's mentally distressed, he should be resting no? It's not the first or second time that he's blaming his controversies on his mental health 

9. He was gaming but he's trying to redirect it over unrelated reasons... 

10. Neither him or Park Narae are pitiful to meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't understand comments here saying "Park Narae is the only pitiful one" 

11. He's showing what kind of person he isㅋㅋㅋㅋ There's no reason for me to keep listening to Day6 songs

12. He wrote a good apology and it's good that he stopped Twitch...I hope he becomes someone that people around can rely on in the future 

13. But just yesterday he was also gaming on his friend's channel no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
He should be thinking about apologizing and it's the right thing to do, but he suddenly changed his mind in less than 20 hours? Sounds suspicious 

14. He's already 30 y'o and he's still this immature;; Shouldn't he act his age? Don't hide behind your illness, if it's that bad for him, shouldn't he be going to the hospital? 

15. What does mental health have to do with sexual harassment? He's funny

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com