Monday, March 1, 2021

[theqoo] JTBC'S VARIETY SHOW SHOWING JO BYUNG GYU IN REAL TIME

 


What's even more shocking is that his comments and reactions are not even edited out 

original post: here

1. What the?? Is it because it's not public TV??

2. I thought that he would appear in the news instead.. I'm taken aback

3. Are they crazy? Do they not read the room? 

4. Byunggyu-yah where is the shame?

5. ....? Why is nobody cutting him out from his shows? 

6. Is JTBC crazy?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow f*ck they turn me off

7. ? I just watched the show and aside from his face shots, I feel like most of his parts were cut off though? 

8. As expected from JTBC ^^

9. I was so shocked when I watched too;; I'm still taken aback 

10. I just watched it and it feels like they tried to get rid of all his cuts but his voice couldn't be edited out.. Why is he being a burden all the way here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com