Monday, March 1, 2021

[enter-talk] THEY SAID THAT LEE NAEUN'S STATEMENT WAS FAKEㅋㅋㅋ

 
"Lee Naeun's company "Go Youngwook's statement was fabricated"

"April Lee Naeun's rep "Go Youngwook's statement = an edit" [official statement]"

Hilarious

post response:
[+457][-1]
original post: here

1. [+113, 0]
"A: Yup, it's been so long so...

B: It's real right

A: Talking about it now is whatever but
- That
-  Kid who's called Lee Donghyun (T/N: Lee Donghyun is the male friend who's chatting with Naeun in the screen cap about Go Youngwook)
- He used to be my first love f*ck...
- So about the comments (T/n: talking about the Go Youngwook comment?)

B: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck

A: I seriously saw them with my own eyes...

B: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- F*cking funny

A: Wow for a moment, I even forgot about who Lee Donghyun was"

2. [+85, -1]
I saw this too
"Naeunie's Kakao Story days
Naeun: @Haneul I f*cking hate this. If you do it one more time, I'll f*cking swear. (I/you?) should tell (my/your?) dad to dot it"(T/N: not sure about the context)

3. [+60, 0]
Agreeㅋㅋㅋㅋ
"Since they said that the statement about GWY was fake, I live in Daejun and (this is) what my friend said. I don't know how to edit pictures so I'll leave this in the comments."
"A: This one
Screen cap:
Lee Naeun: ㅡㅡ do you want to be s*xually assaulted by Go Youngwook too!?!
Lee Donghyun: Sorry sorry... girl-nim

B: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

A: I saw this now and I came so we can be surprised together
- F*ck, they are currently saying that this is fake"

4. [+44, 0]
ㅋㅋ
"Yep the GYW statement was trueㅋㅋ the original commenter appeared
> +11: I was the person who wrote that post. When they were confirming if who was that friend called Donghyun, I said that I was really that friend. I also apologize for writing that but they told me that since it's been a long time, they couldn't confirm the truth. But Naeun's rep said that it was fabricated so I'm a bit taken aback ^^"

5. [+33, 0]
Huh?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do they think that were fools?ㅋㅋ
"Lee Donghyun: Not you but the girls hahahahaha
Lee Naeun: ㅡㅡdo you want to be s*xually assaulted by Go Youngwook too!?!
Lee Donghyun: Sorry sorry.. girl-nim
Lee Naeun: Girl goddess ^^
Lee Donghyun: Yes ㅠㅠㅠ (I'm being threatened)"

6. [+31, 0]
Why are people not acknowledging the truth nowadays? They are playing innocent at all costs...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com