Monday, April 5, 2021

[enter-talk] BTS COMES BACK IN MAY

 BTS are coming back in May, it will probably be on May 7th 

"BTS releases new song in May...Continuing their global expansion"
- Solo mixtape expected... V's first runner up in June's Japanese Best Album
post response:
[+664][-40]
original post: here
1. [+168, -0]
Official 
"Bighit's side, BTS's May comeback rumors "We will reveal it once we've set the schedule""

2. [+161, -2]
Crazy. Is this the start of the Monthly BTS? 

3. [+153, -3]
Wowㅠㅠㅠ Army congrats!!!!

4. [+72, -0]
Bangtan are already in their 8th year but they're seriously still so hardworking.. To be honest I thought they'd comeback around Fall, but they didn't even rest and they're coming back already. They're workaholics.. So amazing 

5. [+62, -0]
They have no end to their fans content. I joined the fandom seriously so late, but it's my first time being that busy fangirling on idolsㅠㅠㅠㅠ Even though it's hard on my body, my mind is happy 
"You like it?" - "I like it"

6. [+52, -0]
What about a concept similar to BST Bighit-yah...? We want to see something sexy 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com