Wednesday, April 7, 2021

[enter-talk] SHARING GIFS OF APINK OT5 WITHOUT CHORONG + CHORONG'S PRIVATE TUTOR STEPS IN

I've been a fan of Apink for 7 years. Leaving the fandom aside, every time I come on Pann, I started thinking about the trust I put into her for the past 7 years and the image I had of her. I'm in my 2nd year of high school and I wasn't able to focus on my studies so I'm writing this post as a starting point for my fangirl break. Seriously, I have so many pictures of them and they look so pretty. So I think that it would be foolish of me to delete all of the pictures right away so I'm leaving them here. Even though the recent scandal is related to her personal past, anyone who doesn't want to see Apink should just click the 'back' button right now. This situation hasn't concluded yet but conclusive evidences have been already been shown and I'm embarrassed that I even thought of just embracing her in the group if she didn't commit school violence. My mind is shattered now so sorry if I'm all over the place.









I'll share the remaining pictures in the comments

post response:
[+184][-43]
original post: here

1. [+130, -3]
I really thought that Apink would never get into a scandal but all of this because of Park Chorong. Too shocking

2. [+122, -7]
Seriously, isn't this all the Pink Pandas' mind? To be honest, it's a fact that the feeling of treason is huge. I hope that she leaves soon. She shouldn't smear Apink's remaining image

3. [+110, -2]
What sin have the remaining members and fans who trusted her naively commit?... I can understand everyone who decides to quit or take a break from the fandom

4. [+39, -54]
I can't trust the rest of them either

5. [+36, -1]
I'm someone who can prove you that I've been a Pink Panda for the past 9 years and this is totally understandable. They've never had a scandal and their image has been good all this time so Pandas experienced this kind of issue for the first time. To be honest, I don't know what came to Park Chorong's mind to say that she didn't do anything wrong on From Apink. Even if we don't know anything else, she's the one saying that she'll always be honest with the us so the feeling of treason and deception is huge. I just hope that she doesn't harm the other members and just leaves quietly

6. [+36, -4]
It would've been their 10 years anniversary soon so this is a catastrophe.. I hope that our kids don't have it too hard


[enter-talk] HUL CHORONG'S PRIVATE ENGLISH TUTOR'S INSTA STORY
"It's ok Chorong-ah
The 'you' that I see is the kindest in the world
You never changed and you are mannerly
So it's ok"

post response:
[+22][-145]
original post: here

1. [+85, -1]
It's none of their business but they are there saying it's ok

2. [+74, -1]
So people who are kind to you specifically is automatically someone who's kind and living a disciplined life?ㅋㅋ

3. [+57, -2]
It's worse that they uploaded this. It's as if they don't know anything;

4. [+19, 0]
Then did she attend this English private tutor's class after getting wasted from drinking alcohol while she was a minor?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course she would look good in front of them

5. [+13, 0]
Private tutor-nim, have you attended her school? They are not even giving us any proof. What were they up to?

6. [+12, 0]
What is a private tutor who's not even a teacher from her school doing?ㅋㅋㅋ me too during my middle school, I was so well-behaved with my private tutor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com