Friday, April 23, 2021

[theqoo] 2 IDOL REALITY SHOWS THAT CHANGED THE GAME

I don't accept people refuting this


original post: here

1. Can they reveal what was the ending of Wild Bunny for my 60th birthday? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Can you give us Wild Bunny's last episode nowㅠㅠㅠ

4. Did OP not watch Infinite's Sesame Player....? I enjoyed it so much during my middle school ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

5. Wild Bunny was seriously so fun even though I wasn't a fan of them ㅋㅋ  I still remember them doing the interview sitting down in a dark room ㅋㅋ 

6. I remember Park Bom's corn and CL and Sandara's bunny dollㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I know both were known to be popularㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But I thought there would be GOD's Parenting Diary, maybe I'm a grandma... 

8. Shouldn't it be GOD"s Parenting Diary....?

9. I thought about Wild Bunny when I clicked as expected... But I was also thinking about Sesame Player 

10. 2NE1TV for real 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com